Deactivation not possible.

Richard Zuend

Richard Zuend

I want to deactivate a Nitro Pro license. On the Site licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal I can type in and find the license number. Status is Active, Number of Activations is 0. When i Click on the Deactivate-button the followung message appears "Please select devices to deactivate" and nothing happens. I can't activate the license in my freshly installed program. Programm-version is 12.16.9.574. When i Try this i get the massage thatthe license number is not available.

What can i do to resolve the problem?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Richard Zuend

Thank you for contacting us - I'm happy to assist you.

I released your serial number so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?

Richard Zuend

Hi Leslie,

I have two licenses, one for myself and one for my daughter. I don't know which one you have released.

504913-xxxxxx-145886 is the serial number which didn't work and is used by my daughter.

234601-xxxxxx-924874 is in use by myself and so far ok.

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Richard Zuend

The first serial number you provided is a Nitro Pro 13 serial number (504913***). The other one is a version 12 key.

Please get the correct version of installer from this page so that you can activate successfully: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

I hope this helps!

Richard Zuend

The first serial number you provided is a Nitro Pro 13 serial number (504913***). The other one is a version 12 key.

Oh, thats great. I didn't know that. I have now installed Version 12 on one PC and Version 13 on the other. Both activations could be done easily.

Thanks for your help. Problem is resolved.