Activation

Barry Stevens

Barry Stevens

Hi, I have been running V11 on my Windows 10 (64bit) desktop which has had to be rebuilt.

My techie managed to pretty much replicate everything that I had on the old box with the exception of Nitro.

V10 and 11 were on the new hard drive but not activated. I downloaded the SetUp Wizard for V11 and it has installed ..... but as a Trial Version.

I have my V11 Serial Number and have worked my way through the Activation process as provided in the app but the link provided   www.nitropdf.com/activation does not work.

Can you assist with activation please.

Many thanks 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Barry Stevens

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. However, your license was reset and transferred to our new activation server and will now work with the current build of Nitro Pro 12.

To continue on using your license, please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to the latest version with a discounted price, you can do the upgrade through our online upgrade portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade.
The Nitro PDF Pro 13 comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions.

Kind regards,

Cynthia Stanley

Hello I have uninstalled old nitro pro and installed Nitro PDF Pro 13. I have paid for activation tonight and although i have entered license number, I continue to get an expired plan on my account. This is not allowing me to send a time sensitive document to have signed. Can anyone assist?

Graeme Glenn
13 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Barry Stevens

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. However, your license was reset and transferred to our new activation server and will now work with the current build of Nitro Pro 12.

To continue on using your license, please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to the latest version with a discounted price, you can do the upgrade through our online upgrade portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade.
The Nitro PDF Pro 13 comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions.

Kind regards,

My NitroPro 12 Install is suddenly showing expired, and it doesn't connect to the license server and I don't seem to be able to get a link to do it manually. What do I do?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Graeme Glenn

Please update your Nitro Pro 12 installation to the latest build which is 12.16.9.574 so you can proceed with the activation. The installer can be located at https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

After installing Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574, activate it using your version 12 serial number. The activation can be done by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Cynthia Stanley

Please try to logout then login again using your Nitro Sign account then proceed with the signature request. 

Kind regards,