Nitro PDF Professional v 6.0.3.1

Julio Javier Inga

Julio Javier Inga

Good morning,
I have my V6 license, but I need the 64 bit version to be able to reinstall it on my computer. I have searched on your website for the original V.6 file but I can't find it. Could you give me a link to download this version or an email where I can communicate with you?
Thank you very much for your help.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Julio Javier Inga

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. Also, access to the installer for discontinued versions are no longer available. 

This migration made the old licenses capable to activate the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12. Please provide your serial number so we could take a look if it can be used for Nitro PDF Pro 12 activation. 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.
rephrased

Julio Javier Inga

I would like a new version, but V.6 was enough for me.

I have tried installing v.12, but still the same. It does not recognize the alphanumeric serial. It necessarily requires a numerical serial.

Is it possible to get a 64 bit version of my product? or
Is it possible to buy an upgrade for this product?

Thank you very much for your attention and answer.

Regards
Javier

Javier-Capture.PNG.e66bf6a554f4acaabb288d47a95798bf.PNG

Nitro-PDF-v6.PNG.084443cee8f9091ce71b8f1621dd8185.PNG

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Julio Javier Inga

In checking the license you've provided, it is a very old serial number which cannot be upgraded to version 13 license through the online upgrade portal.

Old serial number that starts with 234 are the ones that can be used to activate the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) and can be upgraded to version 13 through the Upgrade Portal. 

If you would like to purchase a version 13 serial number, you can purchase it online by going to https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-pdf-pro 

Kind regards,