How to renew/subscribe to Nitro Sign Essentials coming from Nitro Productivity Bundle

Orlando Navarro

Orlando Navarro

I originally ordered at different times Nitro Productivity bundles from Cleverbridge. I was expecting that I will be automatically billed for renewal of the Nitro Sign subscription once the one-year free Nitro Sign subscription lapses. But this has not happened.

I am trying to go to the Nitro Portal to order the renewal for the Nitro Sign Essentials but the portal always brings me to the Try Now option.

How should we proceed? I don't want that the service will just suddenly disallow us access to Nitro Sign. I have searched and searched to no avail.

Help on how to move forward will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Orlando Navarro

Hi Allain,

Thank for your response. The link you provided leads to the following (shown in 3 screenshots):

1) NitroSign_pricing-1.jpg -- shows the Nitro Plans+Pricing where the pricing for Nitro Sign Essentials is shown. This also shows the option for "Try for Free" which does not lead me to the purchase of renewal for Nitro Sign (I do not want to go through the Trial since we are satisfied with the existing subscription that we want to renew). If I click on "Buy Now", this leads to the following screenshot.
2) NitroSign_pricing-2.jpg -- This screen shows the option to buy Nitro PDF Pro and not Nitro Sign Essentials.

3) NitroSign_pricing-3-jpg -- In this screenshot, there is still no option for Nitro Sign Essentials only.

So there is no way to navigate to Nitro Sign Essentials if you want to renew the Nitro Sign Essentials. 

As a rejoinder, we already have a few copies of Nitro PDF Pro that we sometimes use for PDF editing.

We have been using Nitro Sign using a web browser for initiating the request for signatures and this is sufficient for our basic e signature requirements.

Please advise on how we can proceed.

Thanks and best regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Orlando Navarro,

Thank you for this clarification and our sincere apologies as our product team has not released yet the date for Nitro Sign Essentials for Individuals.