Missing Nitro Pro plugin from Word 2010

CORWINTEACH

For some reason I am missing the plugin for Nitro Pro on Word at my work comptuer. If I go to the settings, it is not there. At home, I am running the same version of Office but I have the plugin and therefore see a tab in the ribbon for Nitro. Is there someway to add the plugin to Word if I am missing it?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

It's possible the addon got disabled somehow.  To check this, go to File, Options, Add-Ins.  If the Nitro plugin isn't listed in Active Application Add-ins, then it's not currently enabled.

At the very bottom of the screen, there's a box that says Manage: .  The first option in the list is COM Add-ins.  Click the Go button. You want to make sure the Nitro items are checked.

If the Nitro items aren't listed there, but are in the Disabled list on the Add-Ins screen, click on COM Add-Ins, and choose Disabled Items from the list.  Then click Go.  Select the Nitro items and click OK.  You'll then need to close the application and reopen it.  Nitro should now show up in the Ribbon.

If Nitro still doesn't show up in the Ribbon, you need to contact support- https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket.

Archived