Charles Detmar

Charles Detmar

We have Nitro Pro 13 and Nitro Sign Essentials Plan.  I created my Nitro Sign account on the website but there is no Log In button in the upper right corner on the Nitro app.  I'm not the main admin person at our place of business so I didn't do the original install of Nitro on our server, but that person made me an admin so I could create an Sign account.  

Is it necessary to log in within Nitro to be able to send docs for signature, or can everything be managed from the web site?  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Charles Detmar,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to enable the 'Login' link in the program, could you please first provide the following information?:

-The build of Nitro Pro are you working with You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.58.0.1180) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

-The serial number that was entered to activate the program. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.