Word to Nitro Sign issue

Cheryl Tapper

Cheryl Tapper

Ever since the latest upgrade I have had issues  with Nitro Sign crashing what feels like more than usual. The main issue I am having though is getting my documents from Microsoft Word to Nitro Sign.

The button for Nitro either disappears or I am unable to reinstall it. Then if I can get my document to go from Word to Nitro it changes the size of all the bolded fonts and it makes the letterhead look fuzzy.

I have Uninstalled then reinstalled Microsoft Office as well as done the repair options a few times. Does anyone have any other solutions as I havent even been able to find a way to undo the upgrade.

Cheryl Tapper

Also having issues with getting the signed documents sent back. I get the email that says it has been viewed but then I dont get one when it has been signed and I have to re-send more than once before it works.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Cheryl Tapper,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the issues you are experiencing.

In order to further troubleshoot these issues, could you please provide the following information?:

-Did the issue started after upgrading your MS Office application? What was the old version (if you still remember) and the current version of your MS Office?

-In regard to not getting the the signed document notification, could you please try connecting your device to a different WIFI network? How did it go?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Cheryl Tapper

The issues I have been having started since the most recent upgrade of Nitro Sign not the MS Office application. I uninstalled and reinstalled MS Office as I had heard that it could resolve similar issues. I have even tried to repair Nitro Pro through the control panel - programs etc, but that hasn't seemed to have done anything either.

I don't have access to another WIFI network so I am unable to try that option. I do also have at least one other colleague who is experiencing the same issues as I am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Cheryl Tapper,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and for the delay.

In order to further investigate, what version of MS Office do you have on your machine?

For the steps, please refer to this Microsoft article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/what-version-of-office-am-i-using-d21c5935-40b1-b117-122d-5e5f05a1a263

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheryl Tapper

I am using Microsoft 365 Apps for business.

Also I just printed a pdf from Nitro and it printed the whole document except for the figure I inserted onto the page.

• 2 weeks later...
Cheryl Tapper

It is also constantly crashing after opening and/or closing a document.

Can someone please respond as I have not found anything helpful that has helped to fix the issues.

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Cheryl Tapper,

Our sincere apologies for the issues you are currently experiencing in order to further assist you, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.58.0.1180) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Lastly, please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.