Error 401

Ilene Kurtzman

Ilene Kurtzman

When I opened a document NitroPro recently, I received a message that my trial was over but I was not on a trial and had purchased the license. So I re-entered the serial key and was able to open documents again, however every time it opens, I get a message that "Error 401" has occurred and if it persists, that I should contact support. It has been persisting. Also, edits that I make on documents via Nitro are not recognized and will not print.  Please help! Thank you, Ilene 

Ilene Kurtzman

I am using Nitro Pro 13.2.6.26. When I opened a document Nitro Pro recently, I received a message that my trial was over but I was not on a trial and had purchased the license a while a go. So I re-entered the serial key and was able to open documents again, however every time it opens, I get a message that "Error 401" has occurred and if it persists, that I should contact support. It has been persisting. Also, edits that I make on documents via Nitro are not recognized and will not print.  Please help.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Ilene Kurtzman

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

Please get the latestversion 13 (version 13.58.0.1180) installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you continue to get that error message after the update.