Text Box only shows Format menu, not Properties or Alignment unless second text box on top.

Bret A. Bennett

Bret A. Bennett

Hi,

I'm running Nitro Pro 13.40.0.811 . 

If I create a text box, the Ribbon menu only shows Review/Format.

The text Ribbon menu box does NOT also show Annotations/Properties & Alignment, unless I create a new text box and drop it on top of the first one. I guess  as of today we only get Properties if we also might need Alignment? What?

Today, all I wanted to do was to remove the dark yellow background (that suddenly was present today) from a single text box. It took me a an hour of playing "1-800-free IT consultant" just to find the hidden workaround to get the Annotations/Properties to appear in the Ribbon (to change the Yellow to No Color). 

Hmm

Regards . . .

• 3 months later...
Annemarie Rom-Weisenbach

Hi Bret,

I am also trying to remove the dark yellow background of a Review text box. I can get Alignment/Font/Spacing to come up in the ribbon but can see no way to change the background color. Care to share how you did it? 🙂 Thanks!

Annemarie Rom-Weisenbach

And I figured it out. Just keep clicking on the document to add Text Boxes and then suddenly Properties and Alignment gets added to the ribbon. Now I have lots of yellow boxes all over my document....😁