Installation Loop

Michael Valentine

Michael Valentine

I am trying to help someone install the most recent version of Nitro PDF Pro, on Windows 11 machine and running into a really weird issue. When we go to install the application I get to the screen and choose Accept and Install, it shows the processing screen for about 5 seconds then disappears. Then brings up the "Accept and Install" screen again.  No application is on the computer, but when I go into the Add or Remove programs I can see two forms of Nitro PDF Pro installed. 

When I go to uninstall these two Nitro PDF Pro's Installed it opens the Installation screen again to "Accept and Install". I have run the Nitro PDF Pro clean utility multiple times and doesn't help with the removal process of the application. 

Any help on this would be great. Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Michael Valentine

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Nitro does not officially and fully support Windows 11 yet. Unfortunately, there is not estimated date yet on when this OS version will be supported.

You may refer to the following page for Nitro's System Requirements: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/technical-details

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Michael Valentine

Ok thank you for the information, I just find that odd because all other users are on Windows 11, which is about 6 people and it works for all of them minus 1. Do you have any insight on to when Windows 11 will be supported by Nitro? 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Michael,

Yes, it is not officially and fully supported, so it might or might not work as expected.

There is no ETA for this yet. Sorry about that. I recommend keeping an eye on our release notes here:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes

Please let us know if you have other questions.