Purchased 7 one-time licenses for Nitro Pro, 1 user doesn't have access to Nitro Sign but the rest do.

Bach Nguyen

Bach Nguyen

Hi Nitro Support,

When I try to "Upgrade", it always redirects me to "Contact Sales" .  After submitting 2 emails to Sales, I haven't heard back from Nitro. We have 3 employees using Nitro, 2 on Nitro Sign Premium (Promo) and need to get the last one on Nitro Sign as well. She's currently on Essentials as there's no way to subscribe to a plan at the moment. (Not sure if this helps but we did purchase Nitro Pro for our users)

Best,

Bach Nguyen

We purchased 7 licenses of Nitro Pro for our users and from what I'm understanding, that includes Nitro Sign as well. Right now we have 3 users actively using Nitro Sign, 2 have full access to the Premium Plan while one has to use Essentials and it already expired. We cannot upgrade the plan at all. I've tried to "contact sales" as that's the only option under Pricing tab but haven't heard back, and that was 3 weeks ago. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bach Nguyen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide the two email address of Nitro Sign with Promo status?

We would love to check status in our cloud server and to understand that is going on.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.