Nitro Cloud is now Nitro Sign! ×
yleclerc

Volume license controls

yleclerc

It seems that I have exceeded my 15 user Nitro Pro 11 count while developing the deployment method for my 15 users.  I only have 3 users licensed and the Activation reject any new attempts.  I There should be a method to allow a license to be revoked off a computer for the following possible reason:

1) Computer lost / stolen

2) Computer hard drive dies / re-install of operating system

3) Remote user leaves t he computer and computer not returned to the company

• I agree 1

yleclerc

I have.  It seems that they replying to me stating that our Nitro Pro license is not for server deployment installation.  I am not installing in on a server.  I just need to make sure that I have a method to pre-configure the Nitro Pro software and encrypt the company license.  I have remote users and we do not want them to "copy" the license all over the place. 

Steven Zakulec

Did you use the Nitro Deployment Utility to build an MST for the installer? With that, you don't have a license key floating around- just the installer + MST piece which has all of your changes & key in it.  There's an option to encrypt the key under the License section.

yleclerc

Yes I did.  Then, I created a CND Batch (??.bat) file to automate the install process.  After, created a 7zip compressed file and following recommended steps, created a automatic 7zip extract installer file.