Nitro Pro license activated but doesn't reflect for Nitro Sign on the web

Arwa Olson

Arwa Olson

Hey,

I activated Nitro Pro using a license key and can see it activated when checking Product > About Nitro Sign on the desktop app.

I typically used Nitro Sign on the browser to request signatures before, but it suddenly is showing that the trial has ended. When I try to request signature through the desktop app, it sends me to the browser, to https://cloud.gonitro.com/home where it shows that "star" on all action items denoting that I need an upgrade. 

Does the license for Nitro Pro not cover the Nitro Sign subscription? What do I need to get Nitro Sign working again? I wasn't able to find a section to input a license key on Nitro Sign (through the browser)

Arwa Olson

Can I not use request signature feature in Nitro Pro?  It's showing it on the toolbar on the desktop app (For reference, the license I have activated is for Nitro Pro 13.50.4.1013) but when I click on it, it sends me to the browser for Nitro Sign and that's when I get issues. 

In other words, how can I use the request signature feature again? Where can I input a digital license on the Nitro Sign portal? I'm not seeing any option for that when I go to my Account page.

Edited by Arwa Olson

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Arwa Olson

The Request Signature tab is the Nitro Sign integration within Nitro Pro. To be able to use Nitro Sign, you need a separate license for this product. 

Can you please send me your Nitro Pro 13 serial number so I can check? Unfortunately, I was unable to find a serial number using the email address that you provided.