Nitro Pro setup wizard failed

Magnus Nystrom

Magnus Nystrom

I just bought version 13 and got a very unhelpful message on the screen when trying to install. The only message is "Nitro Pro setup wizard has failed" and with Finish button. No more no less 😞  I have tried a couple of times to install but it fails every time. What can be done? I am on win 10 (completely updated). One idea ... I have a previous version 11 already installed on my system and I would prefer to install 13 in addition to ver 11 before uninstalling ver. 11. Thanks for any assistance.

/Magnus

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Richard Sanjaya

Can you please let me know what error message you're getting? A screenshot will be very helpful.

Please get the correct version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads
After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

I hope this helps!

Magnus Nystrom

My problem was that I was trying to keep my old version 11 simultaneously with the new version and this is not possible. Uninstalling version 11 with windows failed and it was necessary to use a separate cleaner-app to get rid of it. After this the version 13 installer worked.