Compatibilidad Nitro Pro, Adobe reader

Francisco Javier Murillo Mulas

Hola. 

tenemos una incompatibilidad con Nitro Pro cuando abrimos un archivo PDF en Nitro pro no se ven todos los datos pero en cambio cuando se abre con Adobe Reader si aparecen todos los datos. Nos podéis indicar que problema nos estamos encontrando de configuración o de compatibilidad. 

Javier Murillo 

técnico de sistemas IASOL 

Translation:

Hello.

we have an incompatibility with Nitro Pro when we open a PDF file in Nitro pro all the data is not seen but instead when it is opened with Adobe Reader all the data appears. You can tell us what problem we are encountering in configuration or compatibility.

Javier Murillo

IASOL system technician

Edited by Reymund G.
Adding Translation

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Francisco Javier Murillo Mulas

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!
I will be using Google Translate to understand and translate your posts. 

I understand that the data are not seen when the document is opened in Nitro PDF Pro while the data appears in Adobe Reader. 
Please provide the following information, this will help us on assisting you with investigating the issue:

1. Is this issue happening to all the PDF files you open in Nitro PDF Pro?
2. What is the version and complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro? This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
3. The serial number you use to activate the software. 
4. A copy of the file so we can test and see if the issue can be reproduced on our end. 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.

9 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hola@Francisco Javier Murillo Mulas

¡Gracias por comunicarse con nosotros a través de nuestros foros de la comunidad!
Usaré Google Translate para comprender y traducir sus publicaciones. 

Entiendo que los datos no se ven cuando el documento se abre en Nitro PDF Pro mientras los datos aparecen en Adobe Reader. 
Proporcione la siguiente información, esto nos ayudará a ayudarlo a investigar el problema:

1. ¿Le ocurre este problema a todos los archivos PDF que abre en Nitro PDF Pro?
2. ¿Cuál es la versión y la compilación completa de su Nitro PDF Pro? Esta información se puede encontrar en la pestaña Ayuda > Acerca de Nitro Pro. 
3. El número de serie que utiliza para activar el software. 
4. Una copia del archivo para que podamos probar y ver si el problema se puede reproducir de nuestra parte. 

Atentamente,

hello.
thank you very much for such a quick reply

the files that are passed to us in pdf lose data when opened with Nitro Pro if we open them with adobe reader it does not happen.
Can you tell me where I can attach a document so you can review the problem. ?

the build is 13.58.0.1180

Thanks a lot
Francisco Javier Murillo

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Francisco Javier Murillo Mulas

There is an attachment link 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files...' when you reply to a post. Simply click that link and it will ask you to select the file that you want to attach. 
You can also send me a direct message and include the file from there. To send a message, mouse hover to my profile then click 'Message'.

Kind regards,