Is having 'VIP Access' will allow me to use Nitro Sign Essentials for free?

Rodger Elgar

Rodger Elgar

What if I am already subscribed to Nitro Pro (VIP Access)?  Does this allow me to use Nitro Sign Essentials for free?  I clicked on "Try for Free" at Pricing for PDF and Electronic Signature | Nitro (gonitro.com) and provided my work email account.  I received an email message that said "you are receiving this message because someone tried to sign up using this email ID that already has a Nitro account" and that if it wasn't me that I should reset my password.   Do I now have to subscribe (at $10/month) to use Nitro Sign Essentials when previously I was entitled to use it at no extra charge based on my Nitro Pro subscription?  Further, I never received any notice about my Nitro VIP access subscription needing to be renewed.  Nitro Pro is still working, but I can tell when my subscription is going to expire.  This is all very confusing.  

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rodger Elgar,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that as much as we would like to provide offer Nitro VIP Access, our product team has discontinued it already.

In regard to the email message that you have received saying someone tried to sign up using the same email ID, could you please provide a copy of screenshot of its content? To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

For now, the best option is to reset your password as security measure and with regard to Nitro Sign and Nitro Pro licensing, kindly note that they do not share the same license or serial number.

Rodger Elgar

I sent you the private message you requested with a screenshot of the email I received.  I also included my Nitro Pro serial number. As a infrequent user of Nitro Sign, am I able to gain access to it in some form or fashion without having to pay $10/month?