Moving licence to new computer

James Manning

James Manning

Hi, I have read a few of the posts about this and your replies but nothing has helped. I downloaded Nitro 11 and got the error 24, which I then saw the servers are shut for activation, I try to use my licence 234***-******-******  on version 12 and it states -22 wrong version, but if I do an activation lookup on your site it states that licence number is for version 12. 

Out of interest I tried to see what the upgrade cost was on the link you had put on other posts and its tates my licence number is not eligible for upgrade discount.

Thanks,

James

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @James Manning,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can confirm that the serial number you provided here is capable to activate a Nitro PDF Pro 12 installation. The build that you should be using is 12.16.9.574. You can see this information under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

If your installation is not on Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, please install that using the installer from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 12' link.  

After the installation, verify again that information under Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Once confirmed that your installation is at 12.16.9.574 try to activate it by clicking the Activate button. 

However, if you would like to upgrade this license through our online upgrade portal, please let me know so we can correct this for you. 

Kind regards,

James Manning

Brilliant, thank you so much this has worked. I did have a few issues to start with as I had not deleted the version of 12 that I had downloaded yesterday, as soon as I deleted the installer for that it worked instantly.