Printing to PDF Pixelates Logo

Robin Eley

I am using Nitro Pro  13.58.0.1180.  When I create a PDF, it pixelates the logo.  My colleague is using Nitro Pro 13.44.0.896, his version works much better (still not perfect but acceptable).

Can anyone suggest reasons behind the problem and any potential fix please.

:)

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Robin Eley,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

When converting any document to PDF, the file is optimized in the process. This can be changed depending on what process or workflow is used to create the PDF. 

To further assist you, please refer to below step-by-step guide for each conversion method:

a. Print Settings: This can be found under Devices and Printers, right-click the Nitro PDF Creator and choose Printing Preferences. Change the Conversion Quality or choose Custom and specify your own settings. Note most programs can go into the Printer Properties through its print dialogue.

b. Create PDF From under the Home tab in Nitro PDF Pro 13 application: Click Settings on the top right and choose the appropriate conversion quality.

c. Right-clicking (Context) / Drag-and-drop conversion: These settings are dictated by the Settings under Home > PDF > From File... option in Nitro Pro

d. Office Add-ins: Click the Nitro Pro ribbon in the Office program and choose Advanced. In the window that pops up, click the Optimization tab and choose the appropriate conversion quality.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.