Expired license

Liz Schwab

My Nitro Pro has recently expired without any notice.  I did not think my subscription had an expiration date.  Can you please help reinstall or reactive my nitro pro.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Liz Schwab

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In checking your Nitro PDF Pro serial number, I do not see any activation records. 
It seems that you have installed Nitro PDF Pro but did not activate using your license. 

Please open Nitro PDF Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your serial number then click Activate. 

If the issue persists, please provide the following so we can further troubleshoot:

1. The version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro installation. This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
2. Screenshot of the issue about expired information. 

Kind regards,

She is not able to try this because she can not get into her account.  It prompts her to log in and when she put in her email and password it says the email or password is incorrect. The same thing happens after she resets it as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to follow up with my previous response.  

She is not able to try this because she can not get into her account.  It prompts her to log in and when she put in her email and password it says the email or password is incorrect. The same thing happens after she resets it as well.  Help would be appreciated

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Liz Schwab

My apologies for the delay.

Does the user have a license or serial number for Nitro PDF Pro? If yes, could you please provide the license here? 

If the user has a serial number, the activation of Nitro PDF Pro is not through login but through the serial number.

Does the prompt for login happens after launching Nitro PDF Pro? If yes, cancel or close that window then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. From there, it should ask for the serial number to complete the activation process. 

The prompt for login is the integration of Nitro Sign and not for the activation of the software if the user's license is serial number. Nitro Sign is the web based e-signing solution that is currently free. 

Kind regards,

• 2 months later...

The account states expired.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Nitro pro.  Now it is saying the the password is incorrect.  We have reset the password multiple times with out successful logging into my account.   I do a serial number and it states  it still needs to be activated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello-  Is anyone able to assist with this issue- We use this software everyday. It currently states expired, but we have a serial number and it states it still needs activated.  We have tried to uninstall and reinstall.  There is not an option to activate under the help tab.  Any suggestions?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Liz Schwab

Please provide the following so we can continue troubleshooting this issue:

1. Your Nitro PDF Pro serial number so we can check its status on our end.
2. Open Nitro PDF Pro then click the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. When the About Nitro Pro window appears, do you see Activate or Deactivate button? Below is a sample screenshot:

image.thumb.png.e2694166719af5319b9397b6c197052b.png

3. Take a screenshot of the window that states it is expired.

Kind regards,