Reset password, recover login for main account (no link, Nitro Pro purchase 3/31)

Caroline Danka

Caroline Danka

Hello,  Requesting a password reset link to be sent to my primary / purchased account (will send the email address, references via private message upon response).  I have tried the suggested methods, checked all junk/spam/trash  ;  no reset link has been received.    (Marketing emails did arrive, but related to a trial which expired after subscribing to Nitro Pro.)

My Nitro Pro product itself is still actively working.  This message is from a burner account created only for accessing support.

Thanks for your response to move forward.

Nota:  This seems to be a not un-common topic (Re: Jonathan Ryall, Sylvia Scholey, Kate Boyd, Schuyler Holoboff, Kate Boyd, Robert Payne...).  Consider future updates to include:
1)  An identified way for locked-out users to contact support.  As with others, I created this burner account in order to access community support.  When one cannot login +  does not receive a reset link, there seems no way to contact support except creation of a burner.  If there is a way to do this already, please add it in a reply for all help-seekers to see!

2)  Strongly suggested account login (process) at time of product purchase and product Activation, in Nitro app or online.  I am usually religious with managing logins and don't recall this happening, or even creating a password... though in fairness, it has been a few months since purchase.

3)  A rerank / override of Trial user emails to prioritize Subscription / Subscribed user emails upon a full purchase.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Caroline Danka

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that a Nitro Sign account is not automatically created when purchasing a Nitro PDF Pro license. The Nitro Sign account can be created by signing up at https://cloud.gonitro.com/. If you already signed up for an account before but not receiving an email when clicking the Forgot Password link, please send me the email address that is associated with your Nitro Sign account. 

Also, if you have a Nitro Sign account, you can use it as  an account to login in Community Forums. 

Regarding the 3 topics/suggestions, you can create a post in the Product Improvement section of Nitro Sign - https://community.gonitro.com/forum/16-nitro-sign/

Kind regards,