Using NitroPDF on a Terminalserver

Martin Bahr

Martin Bahr

In the past we bought 3 Licence for Stand Alone-Using for Nitro PDF 13. 

Now we changed your system and we are using a Terminalserver (Windows 2019). The installation doesn´t work really, because only 1 user at the time can use the installation.

I contacted the support, but they said I had to buy the Nitro PDF Productivity subscription plan which is only available for 20+ licenses. 

Is there no other way to use the software only for 3 personal on a Terminalserver?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Martin Bahr

Thanks for contacting Nitro Support. I'd be happy to assist you with your query today.

Please note that in order to install Nitro Pro on a server, you will need a server license in addition to a compatible setup. I have checked and can see that you are currently using single user licenses which I am afraid cannot be used to install on an RDS server. Server licenses are part of our Nitro Productivity Platform® Plan.

https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-pdf-pro

If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales department so they can arrange a trial for you.

Kindly let me know if you have any questions.

Martin Bahr

Hello Lieslie V!

Thanks a lot for you hellpfull answer. 

I would be very happy if the Sales Department could arrange a trial for me.

Thanks in advance.

Tony Zadravec
12 hours ago, Leslie V said:

Hello @Martin Bahr

Thanks for contacting Nitro Support. I'd be happy to assist you with your query today.

Please note that in order to install Nitro Pro on a server, you will need a server license in addition to a compatible setup. I have checked and can see that you are currently using single user licenses which I am afraid cannot be used to install on an RDS server. Server licenses are part of our Nitro Productivity Platform® Plan.

https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-pdf-pro

If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales department so they can arrange a trial for you.

Kindly let me know if you have any questions.

HI Leslie,

I have been trying for weeks to get through to the sales team by filling out the contact form on the website.  This has not worked. Can you please tell me how to reach the sales team for pricing on Nitro Productivity Platform.

Thx

Martin Bahr
On 7/12/2022 at 4:52 AM, Tony Zadravec said:

HI Leslie,

I have been trying for weeks to get through to the sales team by filling out the contact form on the website.  This has not worked. Can you please tell me how to reach the sales team for pricing on Nitro Productivity Platform.

Thx

The same her.

A few weeks ago I had another question and I tried to contact the Sales Team. Nothing happened. There is only an autoresponder, nothing more.  

The same in the current case. Really unsatisfied.

Martin Bahr

This is the last posting in that case. My hint is: DON´T buy this software. The Software is good, but the support is a real big deseaster. I will change to another version of an opponent.

• Official Nitronaut
On 7/12/2022 at 10:52 AM, Tony Zadravec said:

HI Leslie,

Thx

Hi @Tony Zadravec
So sorry to hear that! I'll send a follow up to our team.