Convert to Image

Daren H

I am using the Convert tool to convert a certain page to an image file to edit then convert back to PDF.  What is the best settings to do so to keep the original fine lines?  Each time I convert one to JPEG or TIFF then convert back its all blurry?  Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Daren H

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The 'To Image' tool under Convert tab will allow you convert the page to an image. The conversion settings have the option to change the DPI.
When you convert the image back to PDF using Nitro PDF Pro, please ensure that you check the conversion quality configured in the Nitro PDF Creator printer. Office-ready and Print-Ready give a good quality but you have the option to custom the quality based on your preference. 

To check the Nitro PDF Creator conversion quality, go to the Printer & Scanners then look for Nitro PDF Creator. 
Click Manage > Printing Preferences. Under Nitro PDF Creator tab, you should see Conversion Quality option.

Kind regards,

I changed everything I can.. even custom and still blurred out... Do you have a config I can follow to set my Nitro Pro to in order to try and save the original image?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Daren H

I do not have a config but I can do some testing and share it with you once I have the result. Can you share a copy of the PDF the you would like to convert to image and what kind of edit to apply before converting it back to PDF?

Kind regards,