stop merging one file as the second behind a large billing of individual clients

Anthony Welman

Suggestion

Anthony Welman

Trying to combine several client bills and client identifier pages into one document... When I combine a one page client bill and another one page identifier file that are both individually named with an individual clients name, file 1 is the client billing and combines correctly, but file 2 is client identifier (separately named for each client) and file 2 looks the same except for the name of the client, Nitro pro is copying specifically one of my clients identifier page for all of the identifier pages as the 2nd page to follow the individually named client billing. It's strange because all pages have a different name. The client billing is correctly each individual client, but the 2nd page client identifier with a big bold headline for the organization is not combining each of the individually named individual files. So my second page is always the exact same page of only one specific client in place of the individually named client's identifier page after each client billing file. I have never had this happen before. 

0 replies to this suggestion

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet