Nitro PDF Pro 13 paid version launches expired plan version for NitroSign

Calin Lupan

Calin Lupan

Hello,

I purchased Nitro PDF Pro 13 (under user c*****@v2ops.com), after a few weeks of use it does not allow electronic signatures, due to NitroSign module being in a "expired plan" state. I understand that this is a recurring issue with many customers (and a very frustrating one). I tried to use your License activation / deactivation portal, however this did not help.

Can you please fix my account and reactivate NitroSign.

Thank you

PS. Is it possible to develop a global fix for this issue, instead of getting individual account service requests?

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Calin Lupan

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We have made an adjustment to your Nitro Sign account, please logout then login again.

The Nitro Sign was upgraded to Nitro Sign Essentials and is currently free when purchasing Nitro PDF Pro (but need to sign up to create an account) and now currently running as trial version to allow all users to send eSignature requests and we are planning to extend this promotion further out.

At the moment, our Product Team have not determined an exact date of when the trial will end but we will send further communication when one is available.

Kind regards,

Calin Lupan

Thank you, much appreciated. Please note that I purchased Nitro PDF Pro, it was understood that the e-signature function is included without any time limitations. I do hope that Nitro will not start charging for something that is already paid for.

Best regards,

Calin Lupan