key and download

Denise Looney

Denise Looney

Several years ago I purchased Nitro Pro and after updating to Windows 11 over the weekend I was not able to log in to my computer. Finally I had to reset the computer and of course it deleted Nitro. 

Now, I cannot find a place to download the software again and cannot create an issue ticket before I no longer have or cannot find the activation key. What can I do besides purchase again?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Denise Looney

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the email address you use so we can search for the license purchase and serial number. I tried searching for a purchase record under the email address you used here in Community Forums, but I did not find one. 

Once we have the serial number, we can provide you the appropriate installer to install Nitro PDF Pro. 

Kind regards,

• 1 year later...
Denise Looney

Where to find the activation code for Nitro Pro 13? Only the first few digits are found in the Nirto file on my computer. I need it to activate on a new computer.

Denise Looney

I am having the same problem again but this time with a new computer. i will not publicly share my email address.

Denise Looney

I have purchased a new computer and have Nitro Pro 12. Since its been several years I no longer have the activation code. One cannot create an issue ticket with that number. Inside the app I cannot get the activation code, I find no contact number to ask for assistance either. How can I find my activation code?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Denise Looney

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The email address you used to purchase the license will help us locate its record and determine the serial number.
Rest assured that we hide the email address and other confidential details before approving the post.

In case you have the details of your Nitro PDF Pro serial number, please send it here so we can review its record. 

Kind regards, 

Denise Looney
Posted (edited)

I believe I used ******6971@gtec.com or ******people@gtec.com

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Email Address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Denise Looney

I only found 1 license purchase, and that is under the email address ******6971@gtec.com. 
The details of the license have been sent here via direct message. Please check it, including the steps to activate it using your serial number. 

Kind regards,