Activation of Nitro Pro 13

Raj Kerai

I have re-installed nitro Pro 13 and filed to activate on numerous occasions which shows an error.

Process is to copy a long number, paste on nitro activation website and then paste results back into Nitro (very long winded)

Advice on support website not solved issue and I appear to go round in circles.

My serial on the support site is showing as valid for Nitro Pro 13. Can anyone advise on how I can get my Nitro Pro activated.

The message  below is what appears

"There was an issue with the activation certificate"

If you activated manually, click 'Back' and re-enter certificate......" I have tried this with no success. Am very frustrated right now.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Raj Kerai

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

Please get the latest version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how that goes.

Leslie, The above steps you describe is what I tried ealier.

When I click Help > About Tab, I am faced with a dialog. Looking at the progress icon on the top of pop un I am on the 2nd "o" It is as if I have already entered my serial number as I see no dialog to enter my serial number.

0-------O-------O

Instructions

Step 1: Copy Pre-generated certificate.....

Step2: Copy the new activation.....

The activation certificate is pre-populated and after following instructions to copy paste into the Nitro Activation page and copying back, I get the error described.

Could it be it is picking up an old serial number from somewhere given I no longer have ability to enter serial number?

Note: I have tried to un-install > Reboot > re-install a couple of times and am stuck on the same step. please advise

Please advise how to attach a screen shot to this post as the dialog asks me to post to a URL link to where the image is? Not sure where I am supposed to upload the image to as no instructions visible.

Alternatively please could you let me know where I can send an email with image on please