Can't access Nitro Sign because can't sign into Nitro Pro

John Rearden

John Rearden

Purchased Nitro Pro to update Nitro and to add Nitro Sign, for which the trial had run out. I can't sign into the license (not my license, but another purchased license for my firm) and therefore can't access Nitro Sign. Every time I change the password for the email address it seems to accept it, but then it still won't accept the changed password (or any previous password).

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @John Rearden

The Nitro Sign free trial has again been extended.

I also sent a reset password link to your email so you can change the password.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

John Rearden

Leslie,

The account is a different account than mine. It is **. It was on v. 9 of Nitro and a free trial of Nitro Sign. The free trial of Nitro Sign ended. I purchased a new license for ** and two other licenses. I have activated that license, but she cannot sign into Nitro Sign with the new license. Extending the free trial of Nitro Sign for ** won't help, as that license's Nitro Sign works fine. I don't know if I should post license info here, but I can provide that.

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Info

John Rearden

Leslie,

You keep telling me that you are giving me a free trial, and then I have to buy NitroSign. Nitro Pro Professional says it does the following: (from Nitro Pro Professional listing of features)

Apply and Request Electronic Signatures

• Request secure, legally binding electronic signatures
  • Lightweight eSignature workflows, designed for speed and ease of use
  • Apply your own electronic signature
  • Digitally sign and certify documents
  • Send, track and confirm electronic signatures with real-time notifications and analytics
  • Easy mobile signing optimized for smartphones and tablets
  • eSignature templates for frequently used forms
  • Easily add documents and templates that your whole team can access

We cannot use these features with this license, because we cannot sign into the product. Furthermore, as I keep saying, IT IS NOT MY LICENSE. So sending me a free trial extension for my license does not help. I don't need it. I can name the email associated with the license, it is ssanders@olivwxyzose.com but she cannot get to the forum because she cannot sign in.

Please assist.

John Rearden, Jr.

Edited by Allain Umailin