I can't locate serial number Nitro Pro 13 after hard drive replacement

Caryn Colgan

Caryn Colgan

I can't locate serial number to activate after crash. I bought Nitro Pro on 1/30/20 and have the 1st 6 #s of serial but that's not enough. I looked in HKey but not there. Please help

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Caryn Colgan

Thanks for contacting Nitro!

Unfortunately I was not able to find your account records.
If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website, please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1. First and last name of purchaser 
2. Email address used purchase Nitro (I was unable to find anything using the email address you are using now)
3. Order reference number (I suggest you search through your email for 'cleverbridge', our online merchant)

If you did not purchase Nitro from our website, and have the CD, your serial number will be located on the back of the CD sleeve. It may be labelled as Activation Code.
(Please keep in mind that if you purchase Nitro from a re-seller we will not have the information on our systems)

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Caryn Colgan,

Thank you for providing your Nitro PDF Pro 13 (for Windows) serial number 504965-xxyyzz-510889 and please note that this is a single-user license.

However, you cannot install it on your iPad because this is only for Windows desktop/laptop deployment.

If you have another Windows system, you may install it there as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA):

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is NOT USED at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out again.