Expired Plan

Sharron Shortridge

Sharron Shortridge

Hello, 

I purchased Nitro pro with Nitro sign back on 2/2022. Now when  I try to use nitro sign i show a error message of EXPIRED PLAN. I thought that the purchase was for both. Can someone clarify?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Sharron Shortridge

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An adjustment has been made to the Nitro Sign account that is associated to the email address you used here in Community Forums. Please logout then log back in and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
Sharron Shortridge

Hello Raymundo, 

It looks like it is working now. I have a additional question.  When I purchased this product, it was as Nitro PDF Pro, but now it is an Essential plan. Can you clarify why that changed?

Also, I  would like to change the email on this account but when I try it says "contact support".  Is there anyway you can help me make these changes?

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sharron Shortridge

Nitro Sign was upgraded to Nitro Sign Essentials and is currently free when purchasing Nitro Pro and now currently running as trial version to allow all users to send eSignature requests and we are planning to extend this promotion further out.
At the moment, our product team have not determined an exact date of when the trial will end but we will provide an update when one is available.

Regarding the change of email address, please provide the new email address that you would like to use on your existing Nitro Sign account. 

Kind regards,

• 4 weeks later...
Sharron Shortridge

Hello Reymund, 

From what I understand, to use all the Nitro Sign Essential option I need to upgrade, correct?

We would like to use shwxyz@jmpainting.com as the main email. Could you make that change?

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sharron Shortridge,

We have successfully changed your Nitro Sign account to your preferred email address and aside from this, we have also executed a password reset so please check your Inbox and Spam/Junk folder as sometimes our emails go there.

By also visiting our pricing page below, you should also see that the 'Nudge Reminders & Notifications' is no longer available with Nitro Sign Essentials:

https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-sign