Installing Nitro Pro 10.5.5.29 on second PC in home

Paul Bartley

Paul Bartley

I am trying to install Nitro pro 10.5.5.29 on a second PC in my home and get an activation error -24. A serial number search on your site reports that 2 activations are available for my license. Can you help. How do I send my serial number privately?

Paul Bartley

p_uvwxyz@outlook.com  (520) 216-wxyz

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paul Bartley,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 10?

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Paul Bartley

Please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) then activate it using your existing license. 
The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please ensure to click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link and not the Nitro Pro 13.  

After the installation, you can check the version and build by opening Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Once confirmed that your installation is on 12.16.9.574 click the Activate button then enter your serial number. 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @fitz kev

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We will hide your serial number before making the post visible in this thread. Please let us know so we can check your license and provide the appropriate installer.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @fitz kev

Please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) then activate it using your existing license. 
The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - please ensure to click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link and not the Nitro Pro 13.  

After the installation, you can check the version and build by opening Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Once confirmed that your installation is on 12.16.9.574 click the Activate button then enter your serial number. 

Kind regards,