Request a signature missing from tool bar & login in button missing

Tracey Cox

Hi, 

Something has happened to me Nitro over the last few days. When I open a PDF document to request a signature this function (which was there up until a few day ago) has disappeared. I have to login to Nitro sign and upload a document to requests a signature. Also while I am in Nitro Pro, i have  noticed that my login button has also disappeared.  I have tried deactivating and reactivating my licence but this hasn't helped. I would appreciate your help as this is very frustrating.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tracey Cox,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

How did you activate your program, was it by a serial number or a license file?

Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tracey Cox,

Could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tracey Cox,

Thank you and I understand that the Request Signature tool under Share tab and Home tab (next to QuickSign) is missing after installing Nitro Pro 13. 

Could you please confirm if you are using the latest build which is Nitro Pro 13.67 found on this download page?:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

If yes, it is possible that the program was installed using our Business installer please go to the following registry path and set the value from 0 to 1. I have outlined the steps below for your convenience:

1. Open Windows Registry then navigate to this path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nitro\Pro\13\settings
2. Look for CloudEnabled then double click on it. Change the value from 0 to 1 then click Ok. 
3. Refresh the Windows Registry by pressing F5 on your keyboard. 
4. Open Nitro Pro then check if you now see the Request Signature. 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.