Nitro Pro 13: Version 13.33.2.645

Steven Ward

I know this is an older version, but the new version is a mess and unstable, so this is the one that works for our company.
What we do: We use the thumbnails in the left pain on large reports to drag and drop PDF documents to build investigative reports.  
Problem: Thumbnails are very, very slow to refresh, they disappear often and it is affecting production.
Hoping for: A fix or patch or configuration suggestion to make the thumbnails scream with speed.
Thanks,
Steven

System info:
Dell 
64 Bit Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2
OSBuild: 19044.1826
32.0 GB of RAM

• 4 months later...
Julian Glasspool

I have the exact same problem, I am running the latest version. I also have an issue where the PDF files that I drag and drop in the the thumbnail pane will often not appear, this can sometimes be resolved by left clicking the space where I am trying to insert the PDF document. I was hoping that when I upgraded to a subscription, the latest version would have resolved this. I have even upgraded the RAM in my laptop to see if this helped (it didn't). I found I can stop the problem with the thumbnails disappearing (only temporarily, but enough to see that I am putting a page in the correct place) by adjusting the zoom of the thumbnail pane.

System info:

Lenovo i7-8565U CPU 1.8-2GHz 64-bit

Edition    Windows 11 Pro
Version    22H2
Installed on    ‎16/‎11/‎2022
OS build    22621.963
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
32GB RAM