Unable to reactivate nitro

Jonathan Halling

Jonathan Halling

I've recently upgraded my personal laptop and am keen to have a working version of Nitro.

I have downloaded Nitro Pro 11 using the link previously supplied.

I have uninstalled Nitro from my old machine and have deactivated my serial number.

Unfortunately I am encountering the following issue when I entered the serial number.

Grateful if someone could get in touch to help me resolve. 

Regards 

Jonathan

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jonathan Halling

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums.

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. However, your license has been reset and was transferred to the new activation server, allowing it to activate the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574

To successfully activate using your existing serial number, please install Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574
The installer for this version can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once Nitro 12.16.9.574, you can activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to version 13 (latest version), you can get the discounted upgrade price through our Upgrade Portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 
We recommend Nitro PDF Pro 13 as it comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

Kind regards,