Unable to Re Activate

Rajath Gowda

Rajath Gowda

Hey Guys,

I purchased Nitro PDF in 2019 and had it activated on my Laptop. I have now lost that Laptop and I am unable to Activate the product with the Serial Number supplied during the time of purcahse of the product.

I have tried Deactivating the product by entering the Licence Number on the Nitro Support pages, and have entered the Serial number generated. But, it asks me to Deactivate the existing Licences but come up with an error saying  PLEASE SELECT DEVICES TO DEACTIVATE but then No devices can be selected on that page.

Please help.

Thank you

RAJ

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Rajath Gowda

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

We have upgraded our activation servers. Please install the latest Nitro Pro 12 update (12.16.9.574) so you can reactivate successfully: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 12 serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.

Hello,
I had purchased Nitro Pro in 2020. Now seems it has move to a trial version and I can't seem to activate it. Upon trying to explore what's the issue, seems it's been updated to version 13. I am not sure if that's the issue. 
Manual installation process takes me to step 2 where it asks me to copy certificate ( I see nothing in the box) to gointro.com/activation link but when I try paste it shows invalid data. What to do ? 
t

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mohit Gupta

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please ensure that you have the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 so you could successfully activate using your existing version 13 license. To check the build, navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. The latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 is 13.67.0.45, and if your installation is not in this build, please install that by downloading the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.

To install, simply run the installer and it will install Nitro PDF Pro 13.67.0.45. After that, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate (this should ask for a serial number). Enter your version 13 license and click Activate.

Kind regards,

hi

we have some licences on nitro pro since 11th version

those licences seems to be active and recently like yesterday we "deactivate" 2 of them and it seems to not be so responsive if we try to reactivate them on both installations either on 12 and 13 it shows either -2 issue or bad request ...

im looking forward for your support we have the pack 3+1 and it seems that 50% of this is not working
https://prnt.sc/zWzXkexlhGqr

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @it dept

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide your Nitro PDF Pro serial numbers so we can check their records on our end.
Please provide as well the version and build of the software installed on the computer, this can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

good morning i ve sent you the licences in D.M. ive tried the installation on all of the above .exe

11/12(old)/12 latest build/13 latest build

last 2 of them are from your referal links tou other posts and the first 2 i had the installations since 5-4 years ago