Install Nitro v 12 on new W11 computer

Gai

I am trying to deactivate v 10.5.2.11 on old computer and set up on new W11 computer with v 12.16.9.574 based on info contained in forums. Cannot deactivate on old computer or activate on new computer S/N 234*** ***... ......

Please advise

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Gai

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. This means, no need to deactivate old installations since the licensing service has been moved from old to new activation servers. 

To continue on using your existing license, please ensure to install 12.16.9.574. The installer can be located here:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

If you run into issues activating Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 using your license, please send the complete serial number and a description of the activation error message.

Kind regards,

• 1 year later...
Louis Zaczkiewicz

I tried to go to the link to install Nitro 12 Pro on my wife's new Windows 11 laptop, but there is no "Download Nitro Pro 12" link, only Nitro 13 and 14. I have the DVD and activation code for Nitro 12 Pro. Please indicate how to put Nitro 12 Pro on the new laptop.

Lou

• 5 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Louis Zaczkiewicz

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 12 and older versions as these have reached the End of Life (see Sunset Policy)

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements and many feature enhancements, particularly in Conversion, OCR, and Accessibility functions. 

If you are interested to upgrade to the latest version with a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade Page located here https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards,