Uncomplete S/N

Anthony VERIN

Anthony VERIN

Hello,

I have this incomplete S/N (504916XXXXXXXXXXXX) installed on a laptop that i'm going to reset.

Could you help me with this ?

Thank you,

Anthony.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Anthony VERIN

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The software will not display the complete serial number to protect and secure the license. If you purchased this license, our merchant sends an invoice receipt that contains the serial number. 
Please note that I did not find any license purchase when I searched using the email address you used here in Community Forums. Please provide the email address including the First and Last name you use when purchasing this license. 

Kind regards,

Hello, I seem to have lost the original email with the license key. I have several email address that may have been used. I have tried to get password reset for each one with no luck. Can I provide all possible emails so someone can check for my license key?

Thank you

Bryan Clever

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Bryan Clever

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I found a license purchase under the email address you use here in our Community Forums. The details of the license has been sent here through a direct message.
Please check your inbox here to see the license and the steps on how you can use it to activate Nitro PDF Pro. 

Kind regards,

Earl Thompson

I also have an incomplete serial number.  I have my original email from my original purchase in 2015 with this email address used to login but at some point I upgraded to 13 and now have the new serial number starting 504976.  I can't find any email with the new serial number.

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Earl Thompson

My apologies for missing your post in this thread.
Please provide the email address you used when you upgraded the serial number to version 13. We will use this information to search and locate the complete serial number. 

Kind regards,