Activation/Deactivation Look up and Help

Kirstin Anderson

Kirstin Anderson

I'm not sure when I first purchased.  I upgraded to version 9 at some point and had one license which allowed installation on 2 computers.  I replaced one of those computers and could not find my original installation disk and was required to upgrade as version 9 was no longer supported.  I upgraded in 2020 and installed that new license on 1 computer. 

My 2nd computer has now completely quit working so I can not deactivate the original version 9 license that was on that one.  I have found my version 9 installation disk though so I could install it on my second computer if I could deactivate that other computer.  Is that possible?

The second option - which maybe should be the first option - when I upgraded in 2020, it was very unclear if the purchase license was good for one computer or still two computers like it was originally.  Can someone clarify that?  If it is good for a second computer, I can just install the newer license, correct?  And not have to worry about deactivating the other computer?  Is there a way to check what version I would need to download, I believe it would be 13.

Thank you,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Kirstin Anderson

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

A single- user license can be used to activate two installations as long as the version of Nitro PDF Pro matches the serial number. You can use our license portal (https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal) to see the version as well as the option to deactivate an activation. 

The details of the license found under your email address has been sent here through a direct message.
Please check on it to see the license and the steps on how you can use it again. 

Kind regards,