Nitro not saving/printing converted file.

Herman Cardenas

Herman Cardenas

When we convert an Excel or Word file to PDF using Nitro Pro 12, and select save, it doesn't save the file and we are unable to print, as the file does not exist.  This was working perfectly during the trial, but stopped working when we activated the software.  Please advise. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Herman,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Please try uninstalling and then reinstall Nitro PDF Pro 13. I checked and you purchased a license for version 13 back in 2020. Please use that license instead.

Please let me know if the issue continues after updating.

Herman Cardenas
13 hours ago, Leslie V said:

Hello Herman,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

Please try uninstalling and then reinstall Nitro PDF Pro 13. I checked and you purchased a license for version 13 back in 2020. Please use that license instead.

Please let me know if the issue continues after updating.

Herman Cardenas

I have several computers with Nitro Pro; some with 12 Pro and some with 13 Pro.  The computer that I am having issues with is used by my Controller.  Today I uninstalled and installed Nitro 12, since that is what my license is for, but that did not solve the problem.  When we try to convert any type of file to a PDF, and save it, it seems to same some sort of file, but it appears faded, and you can't open it.  No issues printing any other type of file.