i get error message 0x400D016A when trying to open pdf documents on one drive.

SURJIT SINGH

i can't access to my pdf files on one drive. i get error message 0x400D016A when i try to open a pdf file. is there any solution to this? 

Edited by SURJIT SINGH

• SURJIT SINGH changed the title to i get error message 0x400D016A when trying to open pdf documents on one drive.
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @SURJIT SINGH,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that you are getting the error code 0x400D016A when opening your PDF forms in Nitro PDF Pro and to further assist you, please allow me to collect additional information to better troubleshoot this issue:

1. A screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under the Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.58.0.11804). The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

2. Are the PDF files being accessed directly on your local drive? Are these PDF files stored locally on your machine and not being accessed from a network/shared drive?

3. Can you successfully open the PDF document using a web browser (example: Chrome, Edge) or other PDF viewer programs? To do this, right-click the PDF file then select Open with. From there, select your web browser/PDF app then see if it will open the file.

Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.