Incorrect Order & Charge Applied

George English

George English

Hi, 

About 2 weeks ago I completed an order for Nitro Pro, indicating the purchase of 2 licenses with support, however once the order was processed I received confirmation of purchase for 4 licenses.  I am aware that at the time, there was an offer for buy 3 get 1 free, however as our company does not need 4, I selected only two for purchase.  As soon as I received the receipt with the additional costs and licenses, I contacted Cleverbridge, who directed me to Nitro request a refund link.  I've submitted multiple requests since then with no response or confirmation this will be addressed. 

The only contact I've been able to receive from Nitro, is from the sales team, who have directed me here.  I would greatly appreciate any direction and advise to have a full refund applied and removal of the licenses.  We have not activated any of them at this time.

• 4 months later...

Sorry George, I'm trying to get a refund for Nitro PDF Essentials and am having great difficulty getting someone to help me. Links go to Pen instead of Essentials, so I can't even figure out how to deactivate and apply for refund. All I want to do is get Nitro PDF Pro instead of Essentials.

I hope you are able to get an answer too! Link Chat people keep giving me is https://www.gonitro.com/legal/refund-policy -- instructions to get a refund for Nitro PDF Pro.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Joan Strong

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see that you have already submitted a support ticket regarding this refund and one of our customer support has responded to your request. 
If you have any further questions related to the refund, please direct them to your support ticket. 

Kind regards,