NitroPro 6x

Francis West

On Tuesday 9/06/2022

I downloaded and installed the trial and it showed expired trial.

New computer purchased 9/04/2022 at Costco.

Interesting.

I uninstalled the trial and spent sometime getting my old Nitro Pro 6x installed but it won’t accept my key. 

I reinstalled the 13x trial and it still says expired. 

F. Patrick West

Folks,

I upgraded to. Windows 11 laptop and installing 6x failed.

i downloaded the 13x trial but it said already expired. I uninstalled it and researched my 6x install issue and followed directions to get NetFramework2 support. 

6x installed but activation failed. I found the 43% off upgrade from older version link and used my 6x key. message said “we were unable to validate your serial number”

I tried it with and without the dashes. 

Suggestions?

F. Patrick West

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Francis West

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that a Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation will require a version 13 license in order to get activated. 
Please provide your existing license so we can check its eligibility for upgrade to the latest version. 

Kind regards,

I don’t have a version 13 license. I installed the trial version and it immediately said expired. 

So is there a way activate my old 6x? If not I will wait and see how often/if I miss having Nitro Pro. 

I am not going rush out and purchase it if it turns out I can get by with other tools. Especially since the trial period failed and I see many posts about activation issues.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Francis West

Do you own an existing Nitro PDF Pro license? 
Also, about the 'old 6x', are you referring to the older version of license like version 6?

If you own an existing Nitro PDF Pro license, please send it here so we can check the status and records on our end.

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 9:09 AM, Reymund G. said:

If you own an existing Nitro PDF Pro license, please send it here so we can check the status and records on our end.

Send it where? Into the support forum?

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Francis West

I can confirm that this serial number is a version 6 license.
Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work.

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

Alternatively, you can upgrade to the latest build (12.16.9.574) of Nitro Pro 12. Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released Nitro PDF Pro 13.  

You can find the Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the link below and activate it with your current Nitro Pro  serial number :
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

There is a discounted upgrade price when you upgrade your license to the latest version. Please let me know if you are interested so we can give you the instructions on how to purchase the license upgrade. 

Kind regards,

• 8 months later...
Francis West
On 9/27/2022 at 8:24 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Hi @Francis West

There is a discounted upgrade price when you upgrade your license to the latest version. Please let me know if you are interested so we can give you the instructions on how to purchase the license upgrade. 

Hi

I'm wondering about upgrade pricing, I'm back at version 6x.

I'm assuming it is too old to upgrade.

Patrick

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Francis West

Could you please provide again your existing serial number? 
Once I have the license, I will go ahead and check its eligibility for the discounted upgrade price. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Francis West

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access our Upgrade page and then try to upgrade your serial number at a discounted price. 

Kind regards,