Installing Nitro Pro 13

Jamie Thomas

I have worked with Nitro Pro in the past. I couldn't get the Free Trail version to download so I purchased Nitro Pro v. 13. My first obstacle is that it asks for an admin user name and password, which my email and password that I purchased with don't work. Which user name and password will get me beyond this screen? I then get the error message "Something is blocking Nitro from proceeding, user cancelled installation", and gives me the option to 'Abort, Retry or Ignore'.

When I use my boss' user name and password, which isn't associated with my purchase, I keep getting the error message "Something is blocking Nitro from proceeding, Network error - please check your Internet Connectivity" ,even though I have Internet Connectivity, with the options to 'Retry or Cancel'. The next screen states 'NitroPro Setup Wizard was interrupted and to Finish'.

I need guidance on how to download NitroPro13 that I paid for onto my laptop... please help!

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Jamie Thomas

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The username and password may be related to the permission when launching or installing an application to the Windows machine. 
If your windows profile does not have a privilege to install a software, the system will ask to provide a username and password that has administrative permission to install the program.

Please try to install Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the MSI offline installer and see if this works. Here's the link to the offline installer:

64bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.67.0.45/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi
32bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.67.0.45/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 

Kind regards,