switching computers

Emilio

I am trying to deactivate on the old machine to reactivate on the new machine. It will not allow me to. Your site takes me to "find License", and it finds the license. Then when I try to go further, it tells me to select device and deactivate. There is nothing to "Select" that I can find. Please help.

Emilio

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Emilio

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums. 

Please ensure that you have the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 so you could successfully activate using your existing serial number.
To check which version and build you are on, launch Nitro PDF Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If your installation is not on 12.16.9.574, you can download the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

After the installation, you can activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

If you continue to experience an activation issues, please provide the following:

1. Exact error message during software activation. 
2. The version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro, found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
3. The exact serial number you are using to activate the software.

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...