Can't activate software after update

rmrav48@gmail.com

rmrav48@gmail.com

I bought Nitro Pro two years ago. Suddenly I've been bounced back to the trial version of 13. I went through the process of unactivating and then reactivating, but the online form that is supposed to give me a pre-generated certificate has a blank certificate box. What do I need to do to regain my paid activation? I want to upload a pic of the form, but you only allow urls and not direct uploads. Not sure how to do this through url.

rmrav48@gmail.com

Update: I tried to activate with a support ticket and got to a web page that had a place for my serial and a button called 'Find License'.  The button sent me to a page that listed my serial number, version, my active status, number of activations (0), and activations allowed (2). Hit the 'Deactivate button and got an error message saying 'Select which devices to deactivate.' But there are no devices listed to choose from. What do I do now?

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @rmrav48@gmail.com

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums. 

Please ensure that you have the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 so you could successfully activate using your version 13 license. To check which version and build you are on, launch Nitro PDF Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
The latest build of version 13 at this point is 13.67.0.45 and the installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Once your installation is on the latest build, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

If you continue to experience an activation issues, please provide the following:

1. The serial number you are using to activate the software. 
2. The exact details of the error message.
3. The version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro, found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Please let me know how it works for you. 

rmrav48@gmail.com

I did what you said. Didn't have to activate, as it already knew  my serial number. I do wish the software itself knew that there was a newer version, and had within it a way to update itself. Or  if there is a way to select an option in Nitro-Pro that automatically knew to update  itself.  Thanks for your help.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @rmrav48@gmail.com

The check for update feature is currently not available and the option to update a Nitro PDF Pro installation is by downloading the installer in our download page at https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads 

This page is always updated whenever there is a new version or build.
I recommend saving this link so you could check the current version/build of the software. 

You can also visit our Release Notes (https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes) page to see the details of new and old version/builds. 

Kind regards,