Need help with Nitro Pro Login

Rachel Alcaraz

Rachel Alcaraz

Hello,

I purchased NITRO on 7/21/2022. I opened a document and tried to use my account. It asked that I login. I had to reset my password and I never got the link 😞

Then I deactivated and reactivate my account because it didn't send me an email (even though my email is right and I am still using the same computer). I tried to go back in and I still cannot acces my Nitro Pro account. I have tried everything (I even did another trial version to reactivate it). Can you please help? Thank you so much. Let me know if I need to provide my serial number or any other documents.

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Rachel Alcaraz

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I believe that you are referring to the Nitro Sign account that is associated to the email address you are using here in our Community Forums. 
I checked that account and I can see that it is active. The password reset link has been sent to your email address so you could reset your password. Please check your inbox as well as spam/junk mail folder and follow the password reset instructions. 
When done, please go to https://cloud.gonitro.com/ then try to login using your email address and the new password. 

Kind regards,