Unable to validate serial number for upgrading from PDFPenPro 12 to 13

Gregory Zimnicki

Gregory Zimnicki

I pasted my serial number from the Smile Serial Number Lookup e-mail sent into the field for accessing upgrade pricing, only to receive the following message:

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

If I try to upgrade from the application, I am provide pricing that is a full price for the application. Please update my account to allow for the upgrade pricing of US$35 as listed on your site.

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Gregory Zimnicki

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

It appears that you have visited the upgrade portal that is for Nitro PDF Pro for Windows which is at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade
The full price of Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac is US$179.99, but if you have an existing license (an older version) you can purchase the license through upgrade in the application. 

Unfortunately, we no longer offer the US$35 upgrade price at this time. We understand that previously a discount was offered for PDFPen upgrades, however, that has since been discontinued as a decision by our Product Team. The updated upgrade discount price is US$89.99 and to get this upgrade, click the 'Buy an upgrade license' when you launch the software. This option will be visible if you have already registered PDFPenPro using your existing license code. 

Kind regards,