Printing from Nitro pro crashing.

ganesh@amdc.com

ganesh@amdc.com

As soon as we click File->Print or do Control P, it immediately crashes and brings a window with my email address asking if I want to send crash report to Nitro. Tried it with different documents and all have same problem.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @ganesh@amdc.com

Thanks for your message - I'm happy to assist you.

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

- What exact version of Nitro you are using. You can find this information by opening Nitro. Go to the Help tab, then click About Nitro Pro.
- Are the files in a specific folder? If they are transferred, does the same thing happen?
- Please walk us through your specific step by step workflow so we can try to replicate the issue on our end.
- If you can also provide us with some files for testing please forward them to us.
- Please also send us a videocast or some relevant screenshots so we can have a better understanding of your process and the issue.

I look forward to your response.

ganesh@amdc.com

We are running 13.67.0.45

We tried files from different folders and have the same issue.

We open the file by double clicking the file, either from the documents folder or from a network folder or from an outlook email attachment, and all behave the same way.

Unfortunately, the files are confidential and can't be shared. But the files aren't a problem, since we are unable to print the same pdf files from Edge, Chrome and Acrobat Reader.

I have a screenshot of the error.  How do I attach the image file to this post?

I didn't get any email notification that this post was replied. I don't see an option in the thread to subscribe either. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Can you also confirm what is the Make and Model of the printer?
Can you please check what printer drivers are in use and are updates available?

ganesh@amdc.com

As mentioned before, we don't even get to the printer choosing dialog box. As soon as we click File-Print or Control P, the application crashes and brings up the dialog box to send error report. We tried changing default printers to different other printers and we get the same problem. We are able to print to the same printers without any problem using Edge, Chrome and Adobe Reader. PDF file is not the problem, since we are able to print any pdf file from any other application like Edge, Chrome or Adobe reader.