Nouveau PC, changement d'E-mail et impossible d'activer Nitro Pro

peille.edith@orange.fr

peille.edith@orange.fr

Bonjour Nitronaut officiel,

je suis exactement dans le même cas que pas mal d'autres internautes ; j'ai changé de PC mais j'ai également changé d'adresse mail. J'ai acheté Nitro en 2016 et à l'époque j'étais chez SFR.

J'ai réussi à télécharger Nitro Pdf 13, j'ai mis mon N° de série 234***-******-****** et cela s'est relativement bien passé. N'étant pas satisfaite de la version 13 (mes pages sont minuscules et j'ai du mal à lire mes documents), j'ai voulu repasser à une version inférieure. Et là, impossible de désactiver pour changer de PC et n'être plus en version d'essai. C'est peut-être dû à mon changement d'adresse mail ? Voilà la bonne adresse : peille.edith@orange.fr

J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide pour mon abonnement et puis-je télécharger une version antérieure à la version 13 ? 

Je vous remercie par avance

Bien cordialement

Edith Peille

Translation:

Hello Official Nitronaut,

I am exactly in the same case as a lot of other Internet users; I changed computer but I also changed email address. I bought Nitro in 2016 and at the time I was at SFR.

I managed to download Nitro Pdf 13, I put my serial number 234***-******-******  and it went relatively well. Not being satisfied with version 13 (my pages are tiny and I have trouble reading my documents), I wanted to downgrade to a lower version. And there, impossible to deactivate to change PC and no longer be in the trial version. Could it be due to my change of email address? Here is the right address: peille.edith@orange.fr

I really need help with my subscription and can I download a version earlier than version 13?

I thank you in advance

Best regards

Edith Peille

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @peille.edith@orange.fr

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!
I am using Google translate to translate and respond to your post. 

Please be aware that the serial number you provided in this post was a version 10 license.
We no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. Also, access to the installer for these versions are no longer available. 
However, your license was transferred to our new activation server and will now work with the latest build of Nitro Pro 12.

You can continue to use your existing serial number by installing the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574.
Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released Nitro PDF Pro 13.  

You can find the Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the link below and activate it with your current Nitro Pro  serial number:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12 is installed, you can activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate.  

Please note that your existing serial number is not capable to activate a Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation. 
To verify the version of your license, you can use our licensing portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

Kind regards, 

peille.edith@orange.fr

Bonjour "Nitronaut officiel". Je tiens tout spécialement à vous remercier pour votre réponse rapide et très claire. Grâce à vous explications, j'ai pu installer Nito PDF Pro 12 et tout s'est très bien passé ; je n'ai rencontré aucun problème pour l'activation de la version 12. Je savais qu'il y avait des versions supérieures à Nitro PDF 10 mais je ne pensais pas pouvoir en profiter puisque mon abonnement avait été payé pour la version 10 (dont j'étais satisfaite).

Mais je suis très contente de bénéficier d'une nouvelle version (pour moi) et ce grâce à vos renseignements.

Je vous remercie une fois encore car seule, je n'y serais jamais parvenue.

Recevez mes amitiés les plus sincères.

Edith Peille

Translation: 

Hello "Official Nitronaut". I especially want to thank you for your quick and very clear response. Thanks to your explanations, I was able to install Nito PDF Pro 12 and everything went very well; I had no problems activating version 12. I knew there were higher versions than Nitro PDF 10 but I didn't think I could take advantage of them since my subscription had been paid for version 10 (which I was satisfied).

But I am very happy to benefit from a new version (for me) and this thanks to your information.

I thank you once again because alone, I would never have succeeded.

Receive my most sincere friendships.

Edith Peille

Edited by Reymund G.