PXL XL Error on Kyocera RASKalda 5053

kevin hon

Hi,

I recently had to deauthorize and move my license to a new computer. I installed Nitro 12.16.9.574 that was given to my by a Nitro support person. Now I cannot print from Nitro using my printer. On the printer I get a error page that prints which says"

PCL XL Error

Subsystem:I/O

Erro: InputReadError

Operator: LineRelPath

Position: 27585

I have reached out to our IT and printer service company who have not found any issues. I can print from this very same computer, the same file using Adobe, Fire Fox/Chome build-in PDF view. The only issues i get are from Nitro.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @kevin hon,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Looking at your account records, you did purchased Nitro PDF Pro 13 with 4 serial number.

Is the same printing issue happening with Nitro PDF Pro 13.67, our latest release?

I am using the license ending in 4793. I cannot install Nitro 13 with this. I assume it is the same case with the other ones because I purchased them at the same time.

I finally got it working. I had to completely uninstall Nitro 12 before it would let me acticate Nitro 13. But when I had both installed, I couldnt see Nitro 12 and when I treid to activate Nitro 13 it wouldnt let me acvitate as the option was greyed out.

I finally got it working. I had to completely uninstall Nitro 12 before it would let me acticate Nitro 13. But when I had both installed, I couldnt see Nitro 12 and when I treid to activate Nitro 13 it wouldnt let me acvitate as the option was greyed out.