PROBLEM PORTING NITROPRO TO NEW LAPTOP

David Payne

The serial number on my license NitroPro 10 is not accepted by a new download of Nitropro10 or NitroPro13

on the new laptop or by the update route.

Serial number in the original Nitropro10 on the old laptop is NP10DFB8-uvwxyz-313483

Details in screenshot at:

"C:\Users\dave\Dropbox\nitroserial.jpg"

Installation details of the new laptop are in screenshot at:

"C:\Users\dave\Dropbox\Nitrostuff.png"

your help would be much appreciated.

Dave

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @David Payne,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Did you purchase your program from Indigo Software, an Amazon/eBay seller, or from The Soft Coffee? 

If yes, could you please share the email message or the invoice they have sent you after purchasing?

Hi Allain,

The Nitropro10 software was purchased on Ebay on 15th May 2016 at a cost then of £29.99

I have the ebay receipt. but I cant paste the image directly into this message, and a Dropbox URL for it does not work for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Allain,

I attach a link to a pdf of the email trail regarding the purchase.

"C:\Users\dave\Dropbox\You've sold your eBay item_ Nitro Pro 10, Nitro PDF Pro 10 PDF Maker (17220.pdf"

the email trail includes the licence number, which is not accepted to activate nitropro.

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @David Payne,

Thank you for the private message.

This eBay seller is not an authorized Nitro re-seller and the serial number they sold to you seems to be a cracked version, this is the reason why that serial number do not exist in our system, Nitro's licensing server.

When you purchase a Nitro Pro license from a legit re-seller or directly from Nitro, you will automatically receive a serial number.

Similar reports from a few users also shared that they asked first for the software's installation ID before providing the serial number then instructed you to manually activate the software that did not go through our licensing server.

Legit and authorized re-sellers ( https://www.gonitro.com/partners ) will not ask for the installation ID before providing a serial number.

My apologies but Nitro Support cannot assist you further due to a serial number that do not exist in our licensing server.

You may reach out to eBay Customer Service to report this fraudulent seller.

If you are interested in purchasing 'Nitro PDF Pro' from our website, kindly visit https://www.gonitro.com/pricing